Outdoor lighting at your shopping center parking lot is very important because it must make shoppers feel safe when they visit your mall or shopping center. Customers should feel safe enough to park and walk to the stores at any time during business hours (and after). In addition, customers are getting more environmentally savvy and don’t want to see the lights burning during daylight hours wasting precious energy and increasing your carbon footprint.
The Wireless Telematics Lighting Controller and Monitoring Service (LCMS) is designed to reliably, accurately, and automatically turn your lights on and off at the correct times every day. By knowing the exact GPS location of your parking lot, the LCMS is able to calculate the sunrise/sunset times every day of the year including daylight savings time changes. Never again will your parking lot be dark at night because somebody forgot to reset the timer after a time change, season change, or power outage. The LCMS does that automatically. And never again will your lights be coming on too early or in the middle of a cloudy day. It does not fail or get dirty like a photocell.
What we do:
- Analyze your specific situation to see if we can help you.
- Replace existing timers or photocells with our WT Lighting Controller.
- Set your lighting schedule for you to best fit your needs.
- Set up an online account for you to access the WT Lighting Controller from any internet capable device.
- We will be available if you ever need help accessing your Controller online, setting your schedule or to answer any questions you have.
- We are even happy to change your lighting schedule for you, free of charge.
- Reliable and accurate control of all of your outdoor lighting.
- Lower energy bill, lower labor costs, and lower bulb and ballast replacement costs.
- Notification of power outages via text or email.
- Piece of mind knowing the lights will turn on and off at the right times.